Is it right to suggest an elderly relative gives you power of attorney? The stress of buying and selling property. Coping with the new fandangled online tax returns. The fall in your investment income.
For many people, these are wide awake 3 o’clock in the morning worries. For Thorne Segar they present fascinating conundrums which our team have the proven expertise to unpick, challenge and resolve lawfully.
Every case is unique so we listen to your side of the story, and respond (legal jargon kept to the bare minimum). This frank exchange of information enables us to rigorously pursue your legal rights.
We can’t promise to take away all your worries. But rest assured we’ll lighten the load.
- Specialists in advising the elderly and their families
- Personal and family issues
- Trusted in Minehead since 1888
- Highly personalised service
- Plain English is our preferred language
- Disabled access to our office
- Home and hospital visits by arrangement
CALL: 01643 703234