Family Law & Divorce
Family law and divorce is a particularly sensitive area. It is in everybody’s best interest to reach an acceptable settlement as quickly and painlessly as possible.
We strive to achieve the best settlements through negotiation, whilst protecting our client’s interests at every stage. However when litigation is unavoidable, we are acknowledged to be highly effective court advocates.
In addition to advising clients in respect of financial matters, we provide clear guidance through the very difficult process of child disputes. We deal with these matters sensitively and proactively ensuring a high level of client service.
Whatever your concern let Sally-Ann Kodurand do the worrying.
CALL: 01643 703234
- Spousal maintenance
- Child maintenance
- Property transfer – matrimonial home
- Lump sum payments
- Financial claims – dealing with businesses or investments
- Pension shares and divorce
- Contact – who a child should see
- Residence – where a child should live
- Removal of child from the country – holiday, temporarily or permanently
- Parental Responsibility Orders
- Specific issue – change of name, change of address, change of school, change of faith
- Prohibitive steps orders – restricting to where a child should live or who the child should see
- Funded domestic violence and injunctions
- Financial injunctions – to prevent one party dissipating funds
- Forced sale of property by former co-habitee
- Cohabitation – living together agreement
- Prenuptial deed / Postnuptial deed
- Separation deed
- Contact by grandparents
REQUEST A CALL BACK