Wills, Trusts and Estate Administration
Money matters can be worrying at the best of times. The added distress of losing a loved one or indeed making our own will, calls for a compassionate approach from the legal profession.
Thorne Segar’s lawyers and support staff have undergone CRUSE Bereavement Care training, and we approach every aspect of estate administration with the greatest sensitivity.
We know peace of mind comes from the knowledge that final wishes are implemented accurately. To ensure assets are realised to their fullest possible potential, our Probate Lawyers can provide expert advice on capital gains and inheritance tax.
You needn’t stress about escalating legal costs as we can operate on a fixed fee basis.
But please bear one important thing in mind. Where there’s no will, there’s rarely peace of mind.
Whatever your concern let Rebecca Padgett do the worrying.
CALL: 01643 703234
- Wills and estate planning (including wills for disabled beneficiaries)
- Administration of estates
- Administration and creation of trusts
- Investment advice in conjunction with Brewin Dolphin
- Inheritance tax and capital gains tax advice
- Disabled access to our office
- Home visits by arrangement