Thorne Segar Recruitment
Secretary (ideally with conveyancing experience)
We are looking for an experienced, passionate and friendly individual to join our busy Conveyancing team. You will be required to support the solicitors practice, providing both clerical and administrative support.
1. Creating matters with in SOS (legal software) and physical files
2. Administering client identification
3. Carrying out electronic searches
4. Generating documents; audio and copy typing
5. Dealing with telephone, face to face and email enquiries
6. Keeping allocated Solicitors diary up to date and arranging appointments
7. Organising and storing paperwork, documents and computer-based information
8. Demonstrating excellent communication skills and attention to detail on a daily basis
This is a full time position, with the salary being based on suitability and experience.
Private Client Solicitor/ Legal Executive
We are looking for an experienced, passionate and friendly individual to join our busy Private Client team.
The successful applicant will need to have a minimum of 1 year PQE in Private Client law covering the full range of Private Client services, with particular emphasis on trust and estate administration, will drafting and LPA drafting.
This is a full time position, we are offering a competitive salary based on experience.
To apply for either of these positions please forward your CV, covering letter and salary expectation to email@example.com